Terms of Services
Last updated: 11 June 2020
The following terms and conditions (including any documents referred to in them) (collectively, the “Terms of Service”), apply to your use of the https://primarycheckpoint.com/ website and all *.https://primaryanswers.com/ subsites (collectively, “PRIMARY CHECKPOINT “), as well as any content, functionality, and services offered to you, whether as a guest or a registered user, on or through PRIMARY CHECKPOINT “),.
PRIMARY CHECKPOINT website is owned by Educatalyst and operated by Educatalyst and associates (“we” or “us” or “The Company”). We may revise and update these Terms of Service from time to time in our sole discretion.
If we make any material changes to these Terms of Service, we will notify you by posting a notice on the PRIMARY CHECKPOINT website before the changes are effective. Your continued use of PRIMARY CHECKPOINT following the posting of revised Terms of Service means that you accept and agree to the changes.
- PRIMARY CHECKPOINT website, its features, and functionality are owned by Educatalyst.
- PRIMARY CHECKPOINT website and Educatalyst are not associated with any other publisher, including the textbook publisher.
- Book cover images, titles, and author names appear for reference purposes only and remain the property of their respective owners.
- Content, including videos, may not be distributed by any means, nor downloaded to a user’s device for the purpose of offline use or storage.
- Content, including user-generated content like comments, discussions, and testimonials, on the PRIMARY CHECKPOINT website, become the property of Educatalyst. It is the user’s responsibility to obtain appropriate licensing and attribution for the content they post to the PRIMARY CHECKPOINT website. Content without appropriate licensing or attribution will be removed.
- You may use the PRIMARY CHECKPOINT website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms of Service.
You agree that:
- The content you publish will not contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offending, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- The content you publish will not promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- The content you publish will not knowingly infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property rights of any other person.
- You will not use the PRIMARY CHECKPOINT website to transmit or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including and “spam”, “junk mail”, “chain letter” or any other similar solicitation.
- You will not impersonate or attempt to impersonate “Educatalyst” and any associates, another user, or person or entity (including, without limitation, the use of email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- The language of the PRIMARY CHECKPOINT website is English. The content you publish will be written in English.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any way that violates any applicable law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data to and from India, US, UK, Canada or other countries)
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Website.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website; or
- Otherwise, attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement:
- Accounts (user or educational institution) that do not follow the guidelines listed above will be blocked. Content that does not follow the guidelines listed above will be removed.
- We have the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the PRIMARY CHECKPOINT website or terminate your access to all or part of the PRIMARY CHECKPOINT website for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms of Service. Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any materials on or through the PRIMARY CHECKPOINT website.
- You waive and hold harmless the “Educatalyst” and associates from any claims resulting from any action taken by the “Educatalyst” and associates during or as a result of investigations by either the “Educatalyst” and associates or law enforcement authorities.
- We cannot and do not undertake to review all materials before they are posted on the PRIMARY CHECKPOINT website, and cannot ensure immediate removal of any objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided for the PRIMARY CHECKPOINT website by any user or third party.
- We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content posted on the PRIMARY CHECKPOINT website placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the PRIMARY CHECKPOINT website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- The website has an advanced speed and page tracker that collects the data and blocks the user if found copying the content with NO refund.
- The owner of the website can “ADD” or “DELETE” any content of the website for which the user registered or Premium will have no authority to raise the question and ask for a refund.
Account Delete & Permanent Blocking:
- You can delete your account at any time by requesting us at “[email protected]”. Upon deletion, all private and personally-identifying information from your profile will be deleted.
- Public content you created, such as comments, emails & messages associated with your account, won’t be deleted. All this content will be attributed to an “Anonymous” user.
- Once deleted, your account is gone and cannot be restored.
- Customers who try to copy the content of the website by snipping or print screen method will be blocked immediately and “NO” refund will be provided to such customers or users.
- The PRIMARY CHECKPOINT website provides you sample answers for you to completely satisfy before you buy the premium membership on our website without any registration.
- We also provide you extra free resources upon basic registration at zero cost.
- Once you purchase the membership “NO REFUND” will be done at any circumstances or reason specified y the user.
- The website is designed to block the user’s who try to copy or download the Solutions via computer or mobile device.
- You may link to the PRIMARY CHECKPOINT website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists. PRIMARY CHECKPOINT website must not be framed on any other site. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Links from the PRIMARY CHECKPOINT website to other sites and resources provided by third parties are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the PRIMARY CHECKPOINT website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
- You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or PRIMARY CHECKPOINT website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF PRIMARY CHECKPOINT WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH PRIMARY CHECKPOINT WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH PRIMARY CHECKPOINT WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SECONDARY CHECKPOINT WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH PRIMARY CHECKPOINT WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF SECONDARY CHECKPOINT WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT PRIMARY CHECKPOINT WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH PRIMARY CHECKPOINT WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT PRIMARY CHECKPOINT WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH PRIMARY CHECKPOINT WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, PRIMARY CHECKPOINT WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON PRIMARY CHECKPOINT WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH PRIMARY CHECKPOINT WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- Arbitration. All disputes (whether in contract, tort or otherwise, whether statutory, common law or equitable and whether pre-existing, present or future) against PRIMARY CHECKPOINT website or Educatalyst or associates, its agents, employees, affiliates, successors, and assigns, relating to these Terms of Service
or any aspect of PRIMARY CHECKPOINT website will be resolved by binding arbitration administered by an arbitration service provider chosen by Educatalyst under its arbitration rules then in effect. That arbitration will be conducted before a single neutral arbitrator and will be limited solely to the dispute between Educatalyst, associates, and you, the user. The arbitration will be conducted in Vancouver, BC, Canada, or by telephone or online. Any award of the arbitrator will be final and binding on each of the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. Either you or Educatalyst may, without violating this provision, seek from a court any equitable relief that may be necessary to protect the rights or property of that person pending the appointment of an arbitrator (or pending the arbitrator’s determination of the merits of the controversy), and in those cases, you irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of any court sitting in the Province of British Columbia, Canada, you waive any objection to jurisdiction and venue in those courts and any claim that forum is inconvenient, and you agree not to initiate any proceeding against Educatalyst or associates in any other jurisdiction.
- ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR THE WEBSITE MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
- Waiver and Severability. No waiver of these Terms of Service by the Company shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition, and any failure of the Company to assert a right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms of Service is held by a court of competent jurisdiction or the arbitrator to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect.